Went to wildwildwet today. :) FUN~
Just that this super fun ride was until some servicing. How disappointing!
It was fun anyhows. Kinda lost my mood~
Had training ytd. I stopped a little on my funny approach but my hand is still used to the spinner style. I HATE IT! STUPID ELVIN LIM WEICHENG! Okay hahaha. :)
Mood was spoilt cus of who i was in the same lane with HAHAHA and also because of the stupid lanes. BLOODY SLOW! and my hand too.
Anyway kinda tired. Hm.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA LIM WEN JING IN ADVANCE OF 1HOUR AND 20MINUTES!!!
Friday, October 22, 2004
Previous Posts
- HIIIIII. I'm bored. :l Can someone entertai...
- Whoa. I'm a good girl today. :) Nah i didn't study...
- I UPDATED! WHERE IS IT?!?! okay anyway THE EXAMS ...
- WEOEOEOEOEOWNUXTTASKJFGKDJkjfjadfa urm, okay. i w...
- :)
- F-R-I-E-N-D-S? Are they people who would cheer you...
- waha. amath just ended. having amath tutorial late...
- waha hellooooooooo! in school now. and i've just f...
- whoaaaaa~ i love my own layout. hahahaha yea =P hm...
- new layout! everything got lost! GOSH GOSH GOSH! a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home